Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Weekend in LA


I love this girl!!

Bekah and her cute family

Pretty girls

Cousins

Karali & Trevor's baby, Reagan


Karali and Trevor

Mom and baby Reagan (Please look at Evan in the background! silly boy)

Welcome home Nathanial!

My cousin just got home from serving a mission in Peru.


Cute baby Jude!

Sweet lil Julisa

Big boy burger

Me, Michelle, and her baby shopping in LA (sooo fun!!)

These pictures are in random order. Last weekend I went up to LA to visit family and friends, it was so much fun! Bekah and Cole were nice to let me stay with them. Friday night Bekah and I went to yogurtland and stayed up late talking. Saturday I shopped the day away with Bekah in the morning and then Michelle in the afternoon. I'm pretty happy with my purchases, including the coconut palm tree! Oh, don't worry I drove home with a TREE in my backseat, no big deal! ha. A cute pair of Diesels for $40!! Amazing. It was so fun to hang out and talk with Bekah! I can't believe that I hadn't seen Michelle in FOUR years! I love her and had such a fun afternoon with her and her daughter. Saturday night I drove up to Cypress to my cousin Nathanial's welcome home/goodbye party. His family moved to Colorado while he was serving a mission. It was fun to hang out with family, my family drove up from San Diego too. Sunday I went to church with my Uncle and his family to hear Nathanial speak in two different wards, then had dinner and hung out.
Being around people you love is the BEST! I miss having close friends around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home