Sunday, January 24, 2010

Loving and LIVING MY Life

I love these short videos. Something really unexpected and hurtful happened to me last night, and it made me think. I stayed up late and thought about a ton of things. I said a prayer and then I read some scriptures, and I felt peace in my heart, and was completely comforted. I love my life and I can't tell you how grateful I am for every day that I am here on this earth. Though at times I wish I had more money or material things that aren't important, I already have everything I need. I love the Gospel with all of my heart. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. I love Heavenly Father and the relationship I have with Him. The scriptures are amazing! Even though I still have lots to work on to improve myself and be the person Heavenly Father has sent me here to be, every day is another step forward in the right direction. I was texting a friend (ahh...I totally adore him) the other day and I told him he sounded good and asked if he was happy. He said he was happy and then asked me if I was. I thought for a minute and told him I was, and that is so true. I am happy, and I'm happy to be happy! I know who I am, who I am becoming and where I am going. I love that everyday when I wake up its a new day and another opportunity for me to be better, to do something more. On this new day, I am going to re-group, shake off the hurtful words from last night, put a smile on my face, help someone else, and move on. I am sooooooo grateful for every trial, every disappointment, every heartbreak, because I have learned incredible lessons from every single one of those experiences. I love my life! :D




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home