Sunday, September 20, 2009

a breath of fresh air



This man is a breath of fresh air, he has given me hope that there really are great guys in this world. John is different from anyone I have ever met. Life is simple when we are together. He is kind, considerate, observant, intelligent, motivated and ambitious. He is a great listener. He is understanding. He is patient. I have never ever dated anyone as respectful as he is. I can say or do the most ridiculous thing and I never feel dumb for saying it. He thinks I am beautiful and he compliments me. He is quiet and doesn't need or like being the center of attention, he's happy to give me the attention. He sees me for who I really am. He has good intentions. He has a great sense of humor. He has a testimony of the Gospel. He is humble. He is continually working to be a better person. John is thoughtful. He opens doors. He lets me choose. He lets me listen to county music, even if he hates it. He cares what I think. He is handsome. He is strong in more ways than one.

I'm excited to learn more about him, and I'm grateful that he is giving me the opportunity to do so.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brianne said...

You sound so happy!
How fun!
Next time you come to AZ, I want us to have lunch so we can chat and catch up.
Miss you.
Brianne

September 24, 2009 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Thanks Brianne. I am so happy, I was happy before I met this guy but I'm even happier now. I agree we need to chat and catch up for sure! Lunch sounds fun. Miss you.

September 25, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home