Monday, December 14, 2009

Random Thoughts

~ I want a job in Utah NOW
~ Brianne is so dang cute and I'm happy we talked
~ Christmas is almost here
~ California is ridiculously CROWDED
~ I'm 25 years old
~ The sun is my friend
~ I hate the family dog
~ Girls are drama, 21 year old girls are even more drama
~ My family drives me crazy
~ I have awesome friends that make me laugh
~ Money is great when you have it
~ It has been over a month since I have been waxed, had a mani, pedi, and massage!
~ Bishop Meacham is awesome
~ If its going to be this cold it might as well snow and look pretty
~ School, Schmool...I'll be back someday
~ Mexican food is great, I think I eat too much of it
~ I loved the 15 min nap in my car today
~ A terrible sickness is about to come over me, so terrible that I won't be able to make it into work one day this week
~ New hairstyle please!
~ Waking up to Owl City playing quietly is so much nicer than waking up to an annoying alarm clock, and taking your time to get out of bed is EVEN Better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home